Wednesday 13 December 2017

Custom Delhi Food Tour for Shankar Iyer and Mike Wisnefski

Custom Delhi Food Tour for Shankar Iyer and Mike Wisnefski http://foodtourindelhi.com/custom-delhi-food-tour-for-shankar-iyer-and-mike-wisnefski/ #travel #food #tours #foodtour Tour Type: Custom Delhi Food Tour. Guest Name: Shankar Iyer and Mike Wisnefski Tour Date : 6th November 2013 REVIEW: absolute "must do" when in Delhi I wish my brain had more storage space for the sights, sounds, smells, tastes, etc that i experience on this tour. This is a first class operation and very personable. follow the guides lead to a world that most foodies can only read about or watch on TV. Experience of a Lifetime This is easily in the Top Ten of my all time best travel experiences!! Having visited Delhi about 20 times in my life, I've never come close to experiencing the journey that JD and Rajeev took us on. In my opinion, it's a must do for any traveler that has a love of food and culture. The places they took me and my friend Mike (from Chicago) to, even my Delhi residing relatives would not have been able to find. You can not do this on your own, I promise you. Besides the incredible tastes, these two were able to feed our ears, our noses and our soul. Oh, they're also hilarious, knowledgable and incredibly professional. All the places they take you to have been certified through years of research by JD and Rajeev to be safe and hygenic. Rajeev also pours hand sanitizer on your hands about every five minutes! JD will take snaps so you can focus on your five senses instead of fumbling with you camera. I highly recommend this to any visitor of this amazing city!
from India Photo Tour http://foodtourindelhi.com/custom-delhi-food-tour-for-shankar-iyer-and-mike-wisnefski/

No comments:

Post a Comment