Friday 1 December 2017

Delhi Food Tour for Andy and Sarah Underwood

Delhi Food Tour for Andy and Sarah Underwood http://foodtourindelhi.com/delhi-food-tour-for-andy-and-sarah-underwood/ #foodwalks #foodtours Tour Type: Full Day Delhi Food Tour. Link Guest Name: Andy and Sarah Underwood Tour Date : 30th October 2013 REVIEW: The trouble with writing this review is that I want to get over how much good food, fun and excitement this tour provided without spoiling any surprises that you will experience if you book it. I am a greedy englishmen who has been cooking and eating Indian food all of my adult life. I have been lucky to make friends with a great many Indians while living in London for the past 13 years and they have taken me to the best Indian places to be had in the city (and there are many). They were good, really good but the food we had on this tour of old and new Delhi was in a different league. We had dishes I knew and ones that I didn't. We had dishes that I thought I knew but I now know different. The lassi, oh my the lassi. I used to be fairly ambivalent towards lassi, now I'm trying to find a local potter to make me a clay mug (you'll find out) The food alone would have made this a great experience, but in addition to that the company of Rajeev and Jaidev made it all the more special. Their knowledge is encyclopaedic but more than that they were both very warm lads with a great sense of humour. We were out with them for 8.5 hours from when they picked us up from our hotel until when they dropped us back and the time flew by. The last thing to say is please go on this tour. If you do I pretty much guarantee that you will recommend it to everyone else. Have fun and have a light lunch!
from India Photo Tour http://foodtourindelhi.com/delhi-food-tour-for-andy-and-sarah-underwood/

No comments:

Post a Comment